We follow a 360-degree strategic approach with all of our projects. Our solutions are based on a broad and all-encompassing view of your product or service offering, brand positioning, detailed customer journey, from discovery to purchase, across multiple client touch points.
Brand development includes the brand DNA, which details the vision, mission, brand positioning, values and culture of the product or service.
Once we have the brand positioning in place, the physical manifestation of the brand will follow based on the defined brand attributes.
The brand experience in terms of what is expected in a sensory manner is clearly defined.
The creative concept development will follow this phase. The brand look and feel will take physical shape and the overarching esthetics will be developed.
The marketing strategy will inform the roll out of the brand and once agreed, the application of all material will follow seamlessly.
The benefits of a clearly defined brand strategy:
- Significantly reduce marketing costs
- Clarify the brand positioning, naming, and messaging
- Increase flexibility for future product and service expansion
- Bolster confidence among stakeholders in the strategic direction of your brand
- Clarity and synergy between companies, divisions, products, and services
- Enhance customer awareness of your offerings while facilitating cross-selling
- Maximise visible diversification in the marketplace
- Build and protecting brand equity